5/2 - AI and the Future of Translation and Interpretation Online / Middlebury Institute in Monterey
Thread poster: sabukinsmidd
sabukinsmidd
sabukinsmidd
United States
New user
Apr 22

Join the world’s top employers, academics and practitioners in Translation and Interpretation (T&I) for a special event on how the field is changing and what’s next.

This event will explore the following:

How AI is Impacting T&I Now and What’s Next
The Future of T&I Education
Re-skilling and Up-skilling for Translators and Interpreters
Thursday, May 2, 2024
5 p.m. (PDT), 8 p.m. (EDT)

Friday, May 3, 2024
8 a.m. (CST - Be
... See more
Join the world’s top employers, academics and practitioners in Translation and Interpretation (T&I) for a special event on how the field is changing and what’s next.

This event will explore the following:

How AI is Impacting T&I Now and What’s Next
The Future of T&I Education
Re-skilling and Up-skilling for Translators and Interpreters
Thursday, May 2, 2024
5 p.m. (PDT), 8 p.m. (EDT)

Friday, May 3, 2024
8 a.m. (CST - Beijing)

Hybrid: Attend online or in-person
Irvine Auditorium, Middlebury Institute of International Studies
499 Pierce Street, Monterey, CA 93940

The event is free and open to all, but registration is required. All registrants will also receive the recording after the event.

Learn more and register: https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/academics/degree-programs/translation-interpretation/program-details/ai-and-future-translation-and
Collapse

Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:56
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
TAUS conference in Rome Apr 24

You can also register for the bagatelle of 1,500 bucks (early bird price!) for the TAUS Massively Multilingual AI Conference that will be held in Rome in June:
https://www.taus.net/events/massively-multilingual-conference-rome-2024/?tabs=registration

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

5/2 - AI and the Future of Translation and Interpretation Online / Middlebury Institute in Monterey

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »