Thread poster: Natalia Rossi
Natalia Rossi
Natalia Rossi
Argentina
Local time: 16:08
English to Spanish
Apr 22

Hello everyone!
Could you please remind me how to embed my Translators Without Borders badge in my profile?
I can see it in my profile now (with an outdated amount of translated words), but when I try to edit my profile to insert the updated badge, I cannot find the field where the volunteer translations appear.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 22:08
English to Russian
Proz Support Apr 22

Go to this page: https://www.proz.com/support/my_requests
Click +New support request.
Ask them to update your donated word count. Either send them a screenshot or your badge link (I sent
... See more
Go to this page: https://www.proz.com/support/my_requests
Click +New support request.
Ask them to update your donated word count. Either send them a screenshot or your badge link (I sent both).

Btw you can join Proz Pro Bono if you like. Contact Andrew Morris at andrewmorris at proz.com

[Edited at 2024-04-23 00:59 GMT]
Collapse

Natalia Rossi

Cecília Alves
Cecília Alves  Identity Verified
Argentina
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
It's simple Apr 23

Hi Natalia,

Have a look at the instructions below:

https://community.translatorswb.org/t/want-to-embed-your-word-count-badge-in-your-proz-profile/47982

Surprisingly, my Donated Words count has been updated automatically...

Stepan Konev
Natalia Rossi

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 22:08
English to Russian
Loads of thanks Apr 23

Cecília Alves wrote:
When my wordcount updated at the TWB account the previous time, I could clearly see it updating at proz too. I was pretty sure they fixed it to update automatically. However, when my wordcount updated at TWB again (last time), I waited for a week for proz to update it automatically. But it didn't happen. It made me think that I misunderstood something. That is why I contacted the support team again. Now that you confirm that your wordcount updated automatically too, I feel relieved: I'm not crazy yet
Thank you for the tip.

Update: just found out that we are talking about different things.
In addition to your Bio, you can also have the TWB word count in your "standardized information" pane. It looks like this:

But thank you anyway. Two badges are even better than one.

[Edited at 2024-04-23 00:45 GMT]

Natalia Rossi
Cecília Alves

Natalia Rossi
Natalia Rossi
Argentina
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 24

Stepan Konev wrote:

Cecília Alves wrote:
When my wordcount updated at the TWB account the previous time, I could clearly see it updating at proz too. I was pretty sure they fixed it to update automatically. However, when my wordcount updated at TWB again (last time), I waited for a week for proz to update it automatically. But it didn't happen. It made me think that I misunderstood something. That is why I contacted the support team again. Now that you confirm that your wordcount updated automatically too, I feel relieved: I'm not crazy yet
Thank you for the tip.

Update: just found out that we are talking about different things.
In addition to your Bio, you can also have the TWB word count in your "standardized information" pane. It looks like this:

But thank you anyway. Two badges are even better than one.

[Edited at 2024-04-23 00:45 GMT]

The standardized information pane is the part that’s not being automatically updated in my profile.
I thought I could edit that field somehow, but I see it’s not possible. I’ll contact the support team as you suggested in your previous message. Thank you for your help!

Cecília Alves

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to update the TWB badge?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »