Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 21:14
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 7

In the pane furthest to the right, there are options for searching the TM, the termbase and similar operations. But I cannot find any option for checking my status, how many words I have translated at any given time. Is is really possible that this essential piece of info cannot be checked in Crowdin?

Fredrik Pettersson
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I found it out - generate a report May 7

I found out that I can go to the page where I can generate a report for my activity today. Not inconvenient at all because I can keep the page opened all the time and just click on the button Generate and the report displays instantaneously.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 22:14
English to Russian
Where on earth the Generate button is? May 7

Why not mention how you do that specifically for others who come across the same question can use your tip? Where is that button 'Generate'? I can't see it anywhere in the editor.

[Edited at 2024-05-07 15:34 GMT]

Fredrik Pettersson
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Left pane, My activity May 7

If you go to the left pane and click on My activity, you get at once to the page with this button Generate.

I am not exactly sure how I got here in the first place, but the headings hierarchy is Projects/Reports/My activity from what I can see in the browser address.

You have to get out of the editor, or better, keep the editor opened and also keep this second window open where you can generate the report as you translate. In the editor, you can only translate, you can
... See more
If you go to the left pane and click on My activity, you get at once to the page with this button Generate.

I am not exactly sure how I got here in the first place, but the headings hierarchy is Projects/Reports/My activity from what I can see in the browser address.

You have to get out of the editor, or better, keep the editor opened and also keep this second window open where you can generate the report as you translate. In the editor, you can only translate, you can not view your progress here. So you have to use to separate windows: one for keeping track of your progress, the other for doing the translation in the editor.

[Edited at 2024-05-07 15:43 GMT]
Collapse

Stepan Konev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I check my progress in Crowdin?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »